ST Paper is located at 106 East Central Ave in Oconto Falls, WI and has a storied past in manufacturing paper – from pulp in the late 1800’s up to tissue paper today. Presently, the tissue mill houses two high speed tissue machines, a recycled fiber plant, and its own waste water treatment facility. The product ranges from bleached bath tissue, napkin, and towel and has the range to produce 100% recycled wastepaper and virgin paper.
The mill was purchased by ST Paper in 2007 in troubled times. The new management and ownership sought to invest in the mill and its people, and turned the facility around by 2009, while growing its employee base to to 95 full-time, furthering its customer reach, improving its production capabilities, and flourishing into a highly efficient and successful tissue mill.
Now the mill is a pillar of the Oconto Falls and greater Northeast Wisconsin community as it helps fund numerous local charities and scholarships to positively impact the lives of people.