Daily responsibilities include:
- Driving a fork truck or clamp truck to move materials, load and unload trailers
- Maintaining housekeeping standards
- Entering data into computer systems
- Sorting, staging and moving waste paper into production line
- Wrapping and labeling finished product
- Performing work according to safety standards and established standard operating procedures
- Working in a fast-paced, team-oriented crew
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to:
Frequently: sit, stand, walk, climb stairs, and speak and hear clearly, work with others, use keyboard/calculator, and lift up to 10 pounds.
Occasionally: Ascend/descend stairs, ladders, or ramps, bend forward at waist, crouch, push, pull, twist, drive, handle, reach above the shoulders, use hand tools, reach below shoulder, squat and lift up to 20 pounds
Vision: Must be able to see color, close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.