Position Details: Entry Level-Utility/Manufacturing
Position: Entry- Level Utility/Manufacturing
- Required to learn and perform job duties of the R2 position
- Required to learn and perform job duties of the MTA position
- Required to learn and perform job duties of the Pulp Utility position
- Required to assist mill wide as needed
- Operates overhead crane and fork truck
- Assists in winder operation
- Assists other team members as necessary
- Inspects fork truck at shift start
- Fuels fork truck as necessary
- Performs housekeeping duties
- Responsible for personal safety
- Responsible for identifying and reporting quality issues
- Responsible for learning job skills required to perform the next position in the line of progression
- Responsible for accurate and complete exchange of information with in coming crew
- May require lifting of 100 lbs. with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- May require stooping, kneeling, crouching.
- Work is located inside and protected from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
- Physical surroundings my have extremes of wet and humid conditions and may be subject to noise and vibration.
- Physical surroundings my expose individual to fumes, odors, humidity, wet, dust and poor ventilation.
- 12-hour work schedule (rotating shifts).
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure. Perform the four operations with like common and decimal fractions. Compute ration, rate, and percent. Draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Able to read safety rules, instructions in the use and maintenance shop tools and equipment.
- Able to write complete, accurate, and legible reports with proper format, punctuation, spelling, and grammar using all parts of speech.
- Able to write compound and complex sentences, using cursive, style, proper punctuation.
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer skills